Night Shift Hygiene Operative - AN/ML/16.
- Ref no:
- Contract Type:
- Closing Date:
- 1st April 2019 at 11:59pm
As a Night Shift Hygiene Operative you will be part of a busy hygiene team responsible for achieving and maintaining site hygiene standards. You will have the ability to adhere to hygiene, health and Safety requirements.
To fulfil this role you will:
- have a high level of motivation and self-confidence
- be able to work on your own initiative
- demonstrate an awareness of hygiene standards and attention to detail
- have sound knowledge of Health & Safety and Hygiene requirements to maintain safe working practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for collaborative team based working, learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
Competitive rates of pay above national minimum wage.
For more information you can contact:
HR Department, Moy Park Ltd, Anwick, Sleaford, Lincs, NG34 9SL. Telephone (01526) 832661 at any time quoting the Job Reference Number
or email: email@example.com