MACHINE MINDERS (PROCESS 2 – FROZEN PACKING) - CH/ML/2990.
- Ref no:
- Contract Type:
- Closing Date:
- 18th February 2019 at 11:59pm
(Team E – Rotating Night Shift 18.00pm – 06.00am)
The Moy Park Dungannon Process 2 – Frozen Packing team are seeking a Machine Minder to work night shift. The Machine Minder’s role is to carry out first level basic mechanical duties on our production equipment. This will involve setting up and operating machinery and monitoring machine performance with respect to quality and yield at finished product.
· Minimum of 6 months basic mechanical experience
· Able to communicate, read and write in English
· Good manual dexterity
· Able to work a member of a team
· Ability to complete and understand paperwork
· Previous experience of making adjustments to industrial machinery
Full and comprehensive training will be provided by the Moy Park maintenance department and training will be given by equipment suppliers as and when it is appropriate.
For more information you can contact:
Dungannon HR Department
Moy Park Limited
Coolhill, Killyman Industrial Site, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT71 6LN
Telephone: 028 87 722300 quoting the Job Reference Number above or email email@example.com