MACHINE MINDER (Fillet) - CH/ML/2961.
- Ref no:
- Contract Type:
- Closing Date:
- 18th December 2018 at 11:59pm
Rotating Shift Pattern Day Shift (06.00am – 18.00pm) – Team B
Moy Park Dungannon’s Fillet Team require a Machine Minder to carry out first level basic mechanical duties on our production equipment. This will involve setting up and operating machinery and monitoring machine performance with respect to quality and yield at finished product.
· Minimum of 6 months basic mechanical experience
· Able to communicate, read and write in English
· Good manual dexterity
· Able to work a member of a team
· Ability to complete and understand paperwork
· Previous experience of making adjustments to industrial machinery
Applicants must be able to work on a rotating shift basis, which will include weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for collaborative team based working, learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
For more information you can contact:
Dungannon HR Department
Moy Park Limited
Coolhill, Killyman Industrial Site, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT71 6LN
Telephone: 028 87 722300 quoting the Job Reference Number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org